What if you could cut your life insurance leads cost by 66% or more and… Be getting a lot more of the people in your local community to know you and call you for help with their insurance and finances?
Would you like to get your clients, family, and friends to buy more, and buy more often from you?
How much easier would your career be if you could get all your clients, family and friends to refer people to you?
Most agents and advisors are overlooking one of the best, easiest and most ‘cost-effective’ way of generating consistent high-quality life insurance leads from the people in their community… and more sales!
Are you using one or more of these traditional, expensive methods of generating life insurance leads and sales?
- Buying 200 Life Insurance leads per month will cost you $2,000 – $4,000. Then there’s the time you must spend calling them, trying to set an appointment. Most people are lucky if they are setting appointments with one out of every five leads. That’s about 40 appointments per month and 4-10 sales.
- Using a direct mail program and sending a minimum of 2,000 pieces a month, will cost you $2,000 – $3,000 with paper, envelopes, return envelopes, printing, stuffing envelopes and postage. If you are lucky enough to get a 1% response, you’ll have 200 life inurance leads just like above. And, then calling them you’ll get the same 40 appointments per month and 4-10 sales.
- Running Ads in a newspaper offering a free report or free educational workshop will cost you from $500 – $1,000 per week. ($2,000 – $4,000 per month) And, that’s not counting the cost of the free reports or the workshop.
- Dinner Seminars will generally cost you around $3,500 for the mailing and $1,500 – $3,000 for the meals. That’s $5,000 to $6,000 per month.
- If you join an organization that provides leads you’ll take a reduction in your commissions. If you only sell $10,000 in premiums per month, the reduction in commissions will cost you about $3,000 – $6,000.
Generate High-Quality Life Insurance Leads for Under $1,000 a month!
What if there was a way you could get the same or better results for under $1,000 per month?
First, would you agree that most people prefer to do business with people they know?
Second, would you also agree that most people would prefer to do business with an expert in the field?
Finally, would you agree it’s easier to set appointments and close sales with people, once they begin to know you and trust you?
Then please consider…
Are you providing a service that actually helps people? Do you feel good about what you do?
Then who are the first people you should be helping? Who’s going to take better care of them, you or a stranger?
Aren’t your neighbors, family, friends and the people you do business with being contacted by, and buying products from, your competition? Shouldn’t you be letting them know about you and what you do?
How about sending everyone you know, plus your neighbors and the people you do business with, a heartfelt letter (Not a sales pitch), letting them know that you are in the business and what your specialties are. And, that you are available if they have any questions, want a second opinion or need help.
Why would any of them call you if they don’t know what you do, or how you can help them?
Next, how about sending your neighbors, clients, family, friends and the people you do business with a monthly newsletter?
Mailing a monthly newsletter to 500 neighbors, family, clients, friends and the people you do business with will cost you under $1,000 a month. (It’s only $69.95 for a personalized client newsletter, plus the paper, envelopes, printing, stuffing envelopes and postage.) And, you can also email it free to all the people who you want to get to know you. You can also post your newsletter on Facebook, LinkedIn and offer it on your website.
By sending them your monthly newsletter you’ll soon become the local expert in their eyes. Now you can offer your free report and educational workshops to get people to call you. You will get a better response because these people will feel they already know and can trust you.
And, because you are staying in touch with everyone and reminding them of what you do, you’ll get more calls from the people in your local community, more sales from your clients, friends, and family… and many more referrals.
This just one way of generating high-quality life insurance leads. For more idea, tips and strategies download our free report!