For Advisors Who Don’t Have The Time Or Money To Hire A Personal Coach Or Attend Live Training Events!
What’s the best way to learn new skills like questioning techniques, sales presentations, lead generation, etc.? Is it by spending days reading boring technical books or manuals? Or, perhaps is it by searching on the internet and sifting through thousands of articles – some outdated, or even just wrong? Of course not!
The best way to learn is by getting live training and listening to people who really know what they’re doing, have done it themselves, are dedicated, accomplished trainers and then by following and practicing their techniques and ideas!
The problems with hiring a coach or attending a live training event is they can be expensive, and you can’t take the trainers home with you.
Four Experts, who have contributed to the Insurance Marketing and Sales Resource Center™
Our ‘Insurance Marketing and Sales Resource Center™’ (Exclusive, Members Only Private Site) gives you that same learning opportunity – on demand, in your home, at a coffee shop, or wherever you learn best. And, without you spending a fortune. Whether you’re trying to improve your skills, or learn new ones altogether, our private site (with all the latest information, tools, and tips, plus videos and audios from some of the best producers and trainers in the industry) can be a great way to educate yourself. It’s the next best way for you to learn the skills you need, besides you actually spending the time and money to get live personal training and coaching.
One of the biggest benefits of the private site training is, that you can fit in the learning whenever you can find the time to do so. Agents and Advisors with hectic schedules do not have to sacrifice their ‘sales time’ in order to learn, since they can fit in learning whenever they have spare time. And, best of all you can visit the private site any time you want… 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Our private site starts off with the basics, and then moves through the steps at a pace you can control. Miss a key detail? Just re-read the article or pause or rewind the video or audio, and you’re right back on track.
The information, course and audios contained in the ‘Insurance Marketing and Sales Resource Center™’ will help you learn the needed sales skills in a tiny fraction of the time it would take finding and reading many books, or searching the internet and sifting through thousands of online articles trying to find the information you need and want.
We Are Doing Everything We Can To Save You ‘TIME’ and ‘MONEY’!
We’ve made the ‘Insurance Marketing and Sales Resource Center™’ affordable for everyone. It’s only $35.00 per month! (There is no long term commitment. You can cancel anytime.)
Plus, we made a ‘major update’ to the ‘Insurance Marketing and Sales Resource Center™’ to make it easier to for you to find all the information you need to be successful. No more wasting time searching for the critical information you need.
And, we’ve added even more tips, tools, training, audios and videos from the ‘best of the very best’ in this industry.
We are doing everything we can, to guarantee you get off to a quick start and guarantee you have the long-term success you want and deserve. Accordingly, as a member of the Insurance Marketing and Sales Resource Center™ you’ll also have Complete Access (for the life of your membership) to…
- Over 11 hours of latest videos from our ‘Trusted Adviser Success Training™’ Boot Camp! It’s the best core and advanced insurance marketing, branding and sales training on how to Attract and Set Appointments with your VERY BEST PROSPECTS. Plus, how to conduct a thorough Fact-find to get your prospects emotionally involved, so they want to take action right now. No more hearing; “I’ve got to think about it!”
- Our Advanced Fact-finding Videos & Audios. Over 10 hours of fact-finding and questioning training, from Lew’s boot camps, with simple concept presentations and sales presentations. How To Close ‘9 Out Of 10’ Sales Appointments is a new sales mindset that frees you from unnatural selling scripts. Instead, you’ll learn how to begin new conversations with prospects, naturally – no pitching, no persuading and no pushing. (Normally $265.00)
- Six Training Videos and Audios with over 8 hours of practical strategies and sales presentations on how to get your ideal prospects to want to take action on your recommendations, to quickly improve your sales and income. Normally $39.95 each. (6 Training Videos and Audios @ $39.95 = $239.70)
- All ten of our Fast Track Advisers’ Guides providing you with critical insurance marketing, prospecting and sales success strategies that most agents and advisors don’t know and may never find out! Normally $9.95 each.(10 Advisors Guides @ $9.95 = $99.50)
- Our ‘Dynamite’ Referred Lead System™ that will show you how to get your friends, clients and businesses to refer everyone they know to you. (Normally $95.00)
- 12 Months of Client Newsletters for pre-retirees and seniors that will keep you constantly in front of your prospects, clients and friends. Normally $59.95 per month.
(12 for pre-retirees @ $59.95 = $719.40 ) (12 for seniors @ $59.95 = $719.40)
Our ultimate goal is to help as many agents, advisors and planners as we can… to learn how to help more of their friends, family, prospects and clients to weather the current financial storm and the storms to come.
Click on the following link for more details…
‘Insurance Marketing and Sales Resource Center™’
30 Day. 100% Money Back Guarantee
No Long-term Commitment… You Can Cancel Any Time!
Yours In Success,
Jeremy Nason and Alex Villa
‘The 9 Out Of 10 Guys’
P.S. Listen: Over the years, you’re going to spend thousands of dollars in time, money and effort promoting your business. Why not learn how to do it the most cost effective, money-making way? Why not learn the marketing, prospecting, appointment setting and sales strategies that most of the leading agents, advisors and planners on the planet use? It just makes good sense.
“The common denominator of success — the secret of success of every man who has ever been successful — lies in the fact that he formed the habit of doing things that failures don’t like to do.”